JOIN THE TEAM
ZENZII is a fashion jewelry brand, we sell to boutiques, specialty stores, department stores, and eCommerce. Our jewelry is unique and fabulous, just like the women who wear it. We are a company that is growing fast and we are always looking for talented, passionate people.
A Focus on Passion and Talent
If you feel you are a good fit for ZENZII, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Our culture is very organic yet intentional. We operate somewhere between a modern family and a well-oiled machine. Our focus is on our individual strengths, energy, talents, and passion. It is our belief that everyone should have a healthy work-life balance with an emphasis on healthy. We are a team that works hard together, supports each other and enjoys time outside of work for our balance. We are considerate of each other and our customers. We are more interested in creating an experience and gaining a long-term customer.
Going Above and Beyond
We work hard and we laugh harder. The long-term goal is the direct focus of the team. If we have an idea, we share it, a concern, we address it. We see failures as a learning experience and avoid ‘average’ like the plague. We communicate openly and respectfully with each other and our customers. Individuals who thrive at ZENZII are entrepreneurial in spirit and empowered. Ideal candidates are passionate problem solvers, team players, hard workers, smile makers, and coffee break takers. You are equally comfortable representing ZENZII at our 5th Ave NYC Showroom as you are unloading pallets in the warehouse.
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
You’re the front lines of fashion, helping to deliver style across the globe.
Ability to communicate effectively is key; you must possess the confidence to handle our expanding list of important clientele. Have a keen eye for detail to ensure all orders are correct and all jewelry has passed our quality check. Create a professional, fun environment consistent with the ZENZII brand. You will work in the office and warehouse, you will work with the office team and wholesale customers. Wearing multiple hats in a multi-functional department will keep you on your toes.
- Understand that you will need to see the fine details of picking an order, double checking an order, packing orders and follow up on shipping
- Possess intermediate computer skills (QuickBooks gurus strongly encouraged to apply)
- Know how to multi task–we’re constantly coming up with innovative ideas and need someone who can prioritize and juggle projects
- Work with buyers to provide them with expert customer service with a sense of humor and professionalism
- Create sales data according to our guidelines, consistent with company standard
- Assist with the fulfillment of purchase orders and incoming merchandise
- Innovate new ideas and implement them–wow us with your entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to strategize the business and be self-motivated; take initiative to increase individual and line productivity
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Able to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy. Able to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests & directions
- Self Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative. Able to deal with problems quickly, multi-task and prioritize
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines. Time Management skills & detail oriented
Experience: Early Career Position with 1-3 years customer service experience
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office – Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in our company. Please email us your cover letter, resume, and writing samples (only PDF format will be accepted). Our decision makers are on the road a lot so please no phone calls, email is best.
Best of luck in your job search!