Careers at ZENZII
Love of Fashion and StyleWorking with a company that sets the trend in accessory fashion is half the fun! Obtaining the employee discount is one the perks that every team member takes advantage of!
(For Internship Opportunities, Click Here)
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
You're the front lines of fashion, helping to deliver style across the globe.
Ability to communicate effectively is key; you must possess the confidence to handle our expanding list of important clientele. Have a keen eye for detail to ensure all orders are correct and all jewelry has passed our quality check. Create a professional, fun environment consistent with the Zenzii brand. You will work in the office and warehouse, you will work with the office team and wholesale customers. Wearing multiple hats in a multi-functional department will keep you on your toes.
- Understand that you will need to see the fine details of picking an order, double checking an order, packing an order and follow up on shipping
- Possess intermediate computer skills (QuickBook gurus strongly encouraged to apply)
- Know how to multi task--we're constantly coming up with innovative ideas and need someone who can prioritize and juggle projects
- Work with buyers to provide them with expert customer service with a sense of humor and professionalism
- Create sales data according to our guidelines, consistent with company standard
- Assist with the fulfillment of purchase orders and incoming merchandise
- Innovate new ideas and implement them--wow us with your entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to strategize the business and be self-motivated; take initiative to increase individual and line productivity
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Able to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy. Able to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests & directions
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one's ability using his or her own drive or initiative. Able to deal with problems quickly, multi-task and prioritize
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines. Time Management skills & detail oriented
Education: Associates Degree
Experience: Early Career Position with 1-3 years customer service experience
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office - Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Account Manager is responsible for planning, execution, and selling across all wholesale selling platforms.
Responsible for driving sales via Large Accounts, Showroom and Trade Show. Growing Zenzii’s presence in the wholesale market and obtaining new large accounts while growing existing accounts. Effectively managing showroom and trade show events. Works closely with all divisions to execute needs.
Entrepreneurial spirit, enterprising ability to think globally and holistically while developing large account strategies. Resourceful and disciplined with the capability to build business relationships. Current established relationships with key buyers at leading department stores.
- Effectively grow wholesale sales (showroom, tradeshow, large accounts, etc)
- Actively build, develop and maintain relationships and long-term commitments—both existing and new accounts
- Grow quantity of qualified trade shows
- Manage tradeshow logistics (comprehensive)
- Manage sales team during shows and provide appropriate training
- Fully understand the trends and be able to focus on current and future trends
- Present the need for new products, services and initiatives with involved development
- Direct merchandising for showrooms and tradeshows, with appropriate merchandise mix
- Provide efficient administrative reporting and effective management of all reporting
- Work cohesively with management and sales colleagues to maximize achievement
- Analytical: attention to detail, organizational, ability to multi-task, assess customers needs, time management, quick learner
- Work Ethic: calm under pressure, adaptability, self-starter, accept change, entrepreneurial with end to end follow thru abilities
- Team Work: open to feedback, work well with others and independently
- High EQ: the ability to communicate clearly without emotion and personal feelings, professional demeanor, strong written and verbal skills, persuasive
- Personal Style: strong fashion sense
- Sweep the Floor: willingness to work in all aspects of the company when needed
Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelors degree with 3+ years full-time experience in account management and tradeshow or showroom sales
- Previous experience in territory account management a plus
- Proven new client acquisition experience
- Key relationships with buyers in leading department stores
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Intuitive with mobile device and MAC
Physical Demands or Requirements
- Fulltime availability
- Must live in geographic area (Atlanta, GA)
- Willingness to travel minimum 50% and work weekends when needed
- Light lifting (less than 40 pounds)
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in our company. Please email us your cover letter, resume, and writing samples (only PDF format will be accepted). Our decision makers are on the road a lot so please no phone calls, email is best.
Best of luck in your job search!